Liner for Mulberry Small Bayswater Satchel
This handbag liner is suitable for Mulberry Small Bayswater Satchel.
The Standard model includes:
- 3 inside pockets
Material: 3mm polyester felt
The liner products are hand washable. In order to keep the liner clean, please follow these instructions.
- To remove the excess dirt inside the liner, you can use the vacuum cleaner.
- In case there is excess lint on the liner, you can carefully use scissors or lint remover
- Please check the label that the liner is hand washable
- Start by removing the removable metal parts (metal loops, keychain´s locks, premium zip pulls)
- Soak the liner in lukewarm water and use mild detergent clean the liner.
- Rinse the liner carefully and fully to make sure there is no detergent left in the fabric.
- Let the liner dry out upside down for on a drying rack. Note that due to the nature of the fabric, the felt absorbs a lot of the water when washing. Thus, when you put the liner to dry it will leak water for some time. Placing the liner upside down will let the liner dry faster.
I am currently testing washing the liner in a washing machine with a hand wash program. So far the results have been good, and will add this later to the instructions when all the testing has ended.