A custom made liner can be ordered to any handbag with a square or rectangular bottom.
When ordering, it is important to measure the handbag correctly to make sure the liner will fit perfectly.
The minimum and maximum measurements for this liner are stated in the description. Please choose the correct size for your order.
What to measure
- The length and width measurements from the inside bottom of the handbag.
- The wanted height: the perfect height is usually 2/3 of the handbag's total height or up to the level of an inside pocket.
- In case your handbag is narrower from the top than the bottom, please inform two depth measurements: one for the bottom and one for the height you have wanted.
Key points for measuring
- Taking the measurements inside of your handbag is vital - this ensures that the liner will fit and is not too large for your bag.
- Keep your tape measure straight to make sure the measurements are correct.
- Please also compare the inside measurements to the outside measurements to make sure it is not too big.
- For the height, please make sure you will be able to closure your handbag while the liner is inside.
- If you are unsure about the measurement, please contact me.
Options for custom made liners
Please select the right custom product according to your handbag's inside length:
Handbag inside length
Up to 22.5 cm
Between 23 - 27.5 cm
Between 28 - 32.5 cm
Between 33 - 37.5 cm
Between 38 - 42.5 cm
Between 43 cm - 50 cm